Thursday 7 November 2013

Young people help appoint 3 new Assistant Directors!



Young People have taken part in two different interview panels recently and interviewed eight potential new senior managers, for Tom one of our apprentices this was a new experience but one he seemed to enjoy.
I felt nervous at first because I didn’t know any of the other young people who I was going be sitting with but after like 20 minutes I felt better because we all joined in and gave our best. It’s not easy sitting in front of people you don’t know I asked if the other two young people could go first because they have done it before so I could get an idea of what I was going to be asking them. I really do think that young people should be involved because its jobs regarding young people and we know what young people would want and we know what we would want from whoever is going to be having the job! So yes I think young people should get more involved in the interviews in the future



Tom B

No comments:

Post a Comment